Terms of Service
This website is owned and operated by Ports Development Company CJSC, a Saudi Closed Joint Stock Company (hereinafter called “PDC”). PDC is the owner, master developer, and operator of King Abdullah Port (“KAP”), at King Abdullah Economic City, Rabigh, Saudi Arabia.
1. All laws and regulations in force (the “Applicable Laws”) pertaining to the protection of the intellectual property rights (“IPR”) shall be applicable with regards to this website and all materials, information, database, designs, content, drawings, images, news, logos or ideas (“Content”) included therein.
2. All Content provided in this website is copyright protected and you shall have no right to copy, modify, distribute, transmit, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, or broadcast all or part of such Content in any form, whether hardcopy or electronic, without obtaining PDC’s prior written approval.
3. All trade names, trademarks and other IPRs, whether belong to PDC, KAP or otherwise, used in this website are properly registered or under registration process and are fully protected in accordance with the Saudi Applicable Laws and relevant international treaties. You herein acknowledge and agree not to display or use or authorize or permit to be used in any manner any of the brands, logos, trademarks and trade names appearing in the website without PDC’s prior written approval.
4. You will use our website for legitimate purposes only and you shall refrain from sending or submitting any material through this website that may violate or infringe upon the rights of other users in surfing or limiting their capacity to surf the website. You may also not submit on this website any material that involves unlawful or immoral matter, threat, slander or material that invades the privacy of other users. You may also not submit material involving obscene words, abuse of religious and holy shrines or that may be deemed unacceptable for any other reason. You are not allowed to submit any material that may encourage criminal actions, may involve a violation which may necessitate civil legal action or that is in violation of any Applicable Laws.
5. You shall explicitly accept to use this website at your own risk and remain accountable for any risks incurred accordingly; moreover, you shall agree to indemnify PDC, KAP, their shareholders, affiliates, managers, and employees for any loss and\or damages that might be caused to any of them as a result of you using this website.
6. PDC does not provide any guarantee related to the Contents on this Website. Even in the case that there are errors in the Content; PDC shall not assume responsibility for them in any way.
7. Some links within our website may lead to other websites. We do not necessarily approve the content appearing in such sites. PDC shall not be held responsible for the contents of any linked websites or any damages arising from the use of linked websites.
8. PDC is responsible for this website, and shall have the right to prohibit or restrict your access to the website at any time without any notice to you. PDC may also stop the publication of any material without the consent of its owner and without providing reasons or justifications whenever it deems fit. PDC may delete, redraft, abbreviate, increase or decrease the published material without prejudicing the content or the meaning at any time and without any notice to or responsibility towards the owner of such material.
9. PDC as the owner and operator of this website shall have the right at its sole discretion at any time without any notice to stop the full or partial operation of the website whether permanently or provisionally.
10. These Terms are considered as an agreement between PDC and the users of its website. Your performance under these Terms and any disputes that may arise under it shall be governed exclusively by the Applicable Laws and Regulations of Saudi Arabia and the Economic Cities Authority Regulations as may be amended from time to time.