A Model for a Modern and Integrated Logistical Infrastructure
Processing & Service Zone
- Supporting Bulk, Break-Bulk and Agri Bulk Terminal area.
- Bonded/Non-Bonded features.
- Possibility to develop storage facilities for solid & liquid bulk as well as general cargo.
- Perfectly adequate for grain terminals, edible oil, steel products and project cargo.
What do our Logistics Solutions provide and support?
Through our logistics solutions, King Abdullah Port strives to provide clients with the most effective and competent means for the movement of cargo, connecting you through smart services, and a seamless approach that is focused on the below factors within a fitting environment.
- Supply & demand are being met on time
- Transportation cost and truck turnaround time efficiency
- Economic development by attracting businesses and generating employment
- Availability for multiple customers and commerce for future expansion.
- State-of-the-art warehousing & cold storage facilities.
- Improved environmental quality by reducing the number of trucks on roads
- Ample truck and car parking space
- General maintenance, landscaping & waste control