A highly strategic location serves multiple key markets.
• Positioned as a prime East-West hub, on the main trade route between Asia and Europe
• Ideally situated for the Mideast, Gulf Peninsula and Saudi markets
• Close to the industrial hubs of Jeddah, Rabigh, and Yanbu; and to the major population centers of Jeddah, Makkah, and Madinah
Master planning and state-of-the-art machinery produces a 20 million TEU cargo carrying capacity. The infrastructure of King Abdullah Port is designed to handle the world’s largest vessels – and to save time and money.
• Over 30 deepwater berths handling EEE class vessels
• The world's largest and most advanced cranes
• Multi-purpose terminals: container, RO/RO, bulk, and general cargo
• 24/7 direct highway access – with no truck restrictions
• Adjacent land for sale or lease in the Industrial Valley
A single window
Our Port Community System (PCS) and Clearance Broker System (CBS) integrate data from various systems, improving how that data is shared and used.
The result? Processes can be better planned, accuracy is gained, and cargo handling speeds up.
Our ultimate target is to deliver swift and smooth services to our business partners.
From crane operators and tug pilots to VTS personnel, we aim to hire the most talented people in the industry. We equip them with cutting-edge technology to ensure their efficiency, and to enforce their professionalism.
At King Abdullah Port, to ensure superior partner experience, we adhere to the following core values:
• Trustworthy. We do what we say, and don’t over-promise. We strive to exceed expectations.
• Straightforward. We are clear and easy to deal with, making things as efficient as possible.
• Progressive. We are always seeking new ways to improve the total customer experience.
• Solution-oriented. We are flexible problem solvers who always focus on the needs of our customers.