Providing Solutions for Highly Efficient Services
King Abdullah Port Terminals
The King Abdullah Port project was initiated in 2010 based on in depth studies of the needs of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the region. The focus was on providing solutions for highly efficient services for shipping lines and logistics services providers, in terms of capacity and both maritime and in land operational flow.
The terminals at King Abdullah Port are being planned, overseen, and developed by Ports Development Company, the owner and developer of the port in partnership with pioneers in the field of port development, construction, and management.
The purpose is to achieve the highest level of efficiency for shipping and transport lines through the port’s calculated capacity and innovative work cycle, that was designed to meet the needs of the region.
The terminals of King Abdullah Port provide 24/7 international standardized services, including:
- Cargoes discharge
- Short-term quayside storage
- Transfer to medium and long-term storage areas within King Abdullah Port
- Expedited cargo clearance services and processes within 24 hours
- Computerized inventory control
- Massive storage yard
- Land availability for operating PDI facility for RO/RO
- Bonded and re-export zone adjacent to the terminals
- Dedicated gates complex
- Direct access to the main highways